Know Your Guitar and Play It Well
It is critical to understand your guitar, to know the instrument’s body, and how it works from the inside out. It helps you become a better player and helps you use the instrument correctly. It is just as important to practice efficiently and with proper technique.
For these reasons, and because we want you to be the rock star you know you can be, we compiled our first free downloadable Beginner’s Guide which highlights some examples of tools and resources from our free app and other more general resources.
Fret Zealot App includes the following all for free:
- Video Tutorials
- Scales (ALL of them)
- Chords (ALL of them)
- Songs (tens of thousands)
- A tuner and varying accompaniment tunings (57 different ones!)
This Beginner’s Guide includes the following:
- An overview of the guitar body, from headstock to strap.
- Proper Technique – Learn how to properly hold the guitar, which affects fretting, dexterity, accuracy, and all styles of playing.
- How to Tune Your Guitar.
Look, you have to tune your guitar, and you have to tune it accurately every time you play so you can develop an accurate ear for the pitch and scales. Use the free tuner in the Fret Zealot app and the app will immediately adjust the included tutorials, scales, and chord progression to the tuning you choose.
- Practical Practice Tips to get started. (Hint: Play what you actually like.)
Remember, you can play, and you can love practicing the guitar with the Fret Zealot. Set reasonable practice goals, and you will be surprised at how quickly you learn.
Download our free Beginner’s Guide below.
Wait, what? You don’t have a Fret Zealot yet? Order the 24.75 inch or 25.5 inch model for your guitar today . Pre-installed guitar kits are available as well!